My Teaching Background
I have been teaching voice for the last decade at schools such as:
- Scripps College (2015-2016)
- University of Southern California, Thornton School of Music (Head TA, 2014-2016; TA, 2013-2014)
- Santiago High School, Corona CA (Vocal Coach to award-winning high school choir, 2013-2016)
- New York University, Steinhardt School of Culture, Education, and Human Development (2012-2013)
- Middlebury College Summer Language Schools (2011-2012)
- and community music schools and high schools in the greater Boston and Los Angeles areas
Students have gone on to win acceptance and scholarships at major institutions such as:
- University of Cincinnati College Conservatory of Music (CCM),
- Eastman School of Music,
- New England Conservatory,
- and Walnut Hill School for the Arts.
Students have been accepted at summer programs such as:
- Boston University Tanglewood Institute (BUTI),
- and the University of Michigan's MPulse.
I also have extensive experience coaching and conducting choirs. Most recently, I have served as Vocal Coach of the award-winning choirs of Santiago High School (Corona, CA), where I have also conducted sectionals and rehearsals.